Do some of the commercial laundry detergents smell so strongly that the scent is overwhelming?
Herbon Fragrance Free Laundry Liquid 2Lt contains natural biodegradable ingredients as well as double distilled oil of eucalyptus, the well known Australian essential oil used to absorb odours, so the wash comes out smelling fresh and clean. It is a real alternative to petrochemical based laundry liquids.
Suitable for front and top loading machines, and for handwashing. Safe for your greywater system & septic tank.
INGREDIENTS: Purified water, Sodium Cocoate, Coco Betaine (from coconut oil), Coconut Ethanolamine (from coconut oil & sugar cane), Methyl Glycinate (preservative made from sugar cane and citrus fruits).
Herbon personal and household products are:
- Allergy Free*
- 100% Biodegradable
- Free of petrochemicals; or artificial perfumes or animal ingredients
- Not animal tested
- Safe for septic systems
- Australian made & owned
*Allergy-free. Products are suitable for allergy sufferers e.g. asthma, eczema, dermatitis.
All ingredients are 100% natural and do not contain petroleum based products. No synthetics, no fluoresces, no enzymes and no dyes. Natural ingredients are kind to hands and clothes and the immune system.
- All liquids are phosphate free.
- All powders are chlorine free e.g. Dishwasher powder.
- All ingredients are 100% bio-degradable within 21 days, making the products ideal for people caring for our lands and waters.
- No formaldehyde or phenols, terpenes,chlorine, organic mercurials, balsams, aluminium complexes, are used. (These items can depress the immune system and/or affect the nervous system).
- No lanolin or beeswax is used. (Often causes skin irritations).
- No artificial perfumes are used.
* Herbon products are tested by Medical Specialists and are deemed to have negligible risk of allergic reaction.
(Like the product? BYOB and buy your laundry liquid per litre @ GLSC and save!)