Pets, just like humans can easily suffer allergic reactions to certain products, especially with skin complaints such as Dermatitis. Even if you regularly wash your pet, the pet shampoo you use could actually help cause the problem.
Herbon natural pet shampoo is not only developed and produced here in Australia, it is also the only product of its type on the market. Our natural pet shampoo works very effectively to give your pet a healthy shiny coat without any nasty side-effects.
INGREDIENTS: Purified Water, Sodium Cocoate, Coco Betaine (from coconut oil), Coconut Ethanolomine (from coconut oil & sugar cane), Citric Acid (vegetable origin), Methyl Glycinate (preservative from sugar cane and citrus fruits), Extracts of Chamomile, Orange, Lemon, Mandarin, Lichen and Witch Hazel.
Herbon personal and household products are:
- Allergy Free*
- 100% Biodegradable
- Free of petrochemicals; or artificial perfumes or animal ingredients
- Not animal tested
- Safe for septic systems
- Australian made & owned
*Allergy-free. Products are suitable for allergy sufferers e.g. asthma, eczema, dermatitis.
All ingredients are 100% natural and do not contain petroleum based products. No synthetics, no fluoresces, no enzymes and no dyes. Natural ingredients are kind to hands and clothes and the immune system.
- All liquids are phosphate free.
- All powders are chlorine free e.g. Dishwasher powder.
- All ingredients are 100% bio-degradable within 21 days, making the products ideal for people caring for our lands and waters.
- No formaldehyde or phenols, terpenes,chlorine, organic mercurials, balsams, aluminium complexes, are used. (These items can depress the immune system and/or affect the nervous system).
- No lanolin or beeswax is used. (Often causes skin irritations).
- No artificial perfumes are used.
* Herbon products are tested by Medical Specialists and are deemed to have negligible risk of allergic reaction.