Herbon fragrance free dishwashing liquid contains natural biodegradable ingredients and is excellent for dry skin ~ it protects and cares for your hands as well as leaving dishes sparkling clean and easy to dry. It is also concentrated and economical to use. Safe for septic systems and greywater systems.
Also useful for cleaning cars, tiles and floors.
INGREDIENTS: Purified Water, Sodium Cocoate, Coco Betaine (from coconut oil), Coconut Ethanolamine (from coconut oil and sugar cane), Citric Acid (vegetable origin), Methyl Glycinate (preservative made from sugar cane and citrus fruits).
Herbon personal and household products are:
- Allergy Free*
- 100% Biodegradable
- Free of petrochemicals; or artificial perfumes or animal ingredients
- Not animal tested
- Safe for septic systems
- Australian made & owned
*Allergy-free. Products are suitable for allergy sufferers e.g. asthma, eczema, dermatitis.
All ingredients are 100% natural and do not contain petroleum based products. No synthetics, no fluoresces, no enzymes and no dyes. Natural ingredients are kind to hands and clothes and the immune system.
- All liquids are phosphate free.
- All powders are chlorine free e.g. Dishwasher powder.
- All ingredients are 100% bio-degradable within 21 days, making the products ideal for people caring for our lands and waters.
- No formaldehyde or phenols, terpenes,chlorine, organic mercurials, balsams, aluminium complexes, are used. (These items can depress the immune system and/or affect the nervous system).
- No lanolin or beeswax is used. (Often causes skin irritations).
- No artificial perfumes are used.
* Herbon products are tested by Medical Specialists and are deemed to have negligible risk of allergic reaction.
(Like the product? BYOB and buy your refill diswashing liquid concentrate @ GLSC and save!)